Who this policy is for
This policy applies to any user of our site.
When we collect data
- When you visit our website and interact with SmartPeep, we collect your data. Sometimes we request you provide us with data, sometimes data about you is collected automatically (we call this "log data").
- When you voluntarily submit information to us, we may collect data like your email address and name (such as signing up for our mailing list).
Type of data we collect
- Contact information and details including your name, email address, company, phone number, location, and etc.
- Log data which includes information such as your IP address, browser details, timezone, geolocation information and operating system.
- Usage information about how you interact with SmartPeep which may include information on clicks, pages visited, actions taken, errors encountered.
How we use the data we collect
We do not sell, trade or share any personal information with third parties except when required to by law. We only use your data for the following purposes:
- Support our operation and resolve issues via phone or email support, inform you on our latest updates and changes.
- Send promotional emails and messages to you that we think may be of interest to you. By submitting your email you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
Your privacy choices
You can always opt out of receiving emails from SmartPeep by following unsubscribe instructions in emails sent by us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us